Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Last Post of 2011!!


Originally titled .. 2 wrongs don't make a right, but 3 rights make a left, and made for Ashley. I think that the inspiration for this caption came from when George Costanza on Seinfeld decided to do everything opposite the way he usually did, so he could end up winning for once.

The picture was just utterly enthralling to me. The black and white nature, and the contrast was very alluring. I think I used a different font for this caption specifically to capture a different mood than what I was usually projecting. Not even sure WHAT font it is, but it works well with the text I created.

I hope that everyone reading this caption has a safe and enjoyable New Year celebration. See you all in 2012 . The Mayans say we have at LEAST another 5-6 months right? LOL


1 comment:

  1. Gawd! that was an amazing little caption Dee ^^

    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 (It's over here right now soooo *giggle*)

    And the mayans said we had till 21th December 21:00 PM GMT 2012 :) So even in that old tablet was inscribed even the hour and zone of the planet *giggle*

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    P.S: Looking forward for more Dee'sledge (Knowledge *giggle*)

    Have a happy new year filled with lots of good moments, we'll need them!

    ReplyDelete