Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kidnappers can really co-ordinate colors!


I am so glad that I found the story I was looking for.Its called "Andrew" and was written by Grimbo. Funny thing is, after reading it, I think my mind had improved the story as I replayed it in my mind over the years. Doesn't hold up as well as I thought, especially with some of the writers of TG captions and stories I read now. Maybe someone will take that story as an idea and really improve on it!

I made the above caption for Dalene three years ago. My original file was sort of messed up, so I re-jiggered it to make it more readable. I made it for a 2 for 1 deal that she offered, and I'm not sure if she supplied the picture or not. Either way, I'm pretty happy with it .. and it falls in line with one of the first captions I made Alectra .. that of the whole Stockholm Syndrome, and the breakdown of the psyche over tramatic things. Here is what I wrote originally:
MERRY CHRISTMAS .. now SUBMIT TO ME!! Hee hee!

Enjoy the rapture babe!
What I posted in the previous blog entry still applies!
  • If you have a TF/TG caption blog and DON'T belong to the Haven, but would like to trade captions, give me a shout-out below in the comments. I didn't realize there were that many people doing captions that weren't a part of the Haven. 99 percent of my captions are trades with others. I always focus better on plots and things when I have someone, and their preferences, in mind. Otherwise my brain is too scatter shot and my ADD kicks in (and people wonder why I can be concise when creating .. its really a lack of focus! LOL) 
Lastly, I wanted to post one of my favorite Christmas songs by one of my favorite bands. Figured some of my followers might enjoy it, and it is certainly apropos of some people's holiday season I'm sure!

My First Xmas as a Woman by The Vandals


Its so catchy, you'll be walking down the street humming to yourself, "Chop it off, Chop it off, My penis, chop it off!"

DISCUSSION QUESTION: I love offbeat Christmas songs, and have a ton of things like "Pink Flamingos" by Jerry Springer, or "Fuck Christmas" by Fear. I am hoping my Dee-mented followers will have a few suggestions I haven't seen yet. Whatcha got for me?

5 comments:

  1. Whenever something naughty... and tight fitting comes is has to deal with me too (even for a rope) *giggle* Nice timing Dee as I included you in my last cap celebrating my birhtday *giggle*

    I do know a few songs... dealing with an offbeat of christmas unfortunately they are purely in spanish and moreover dealing with traditions 100% Spain *giggle*

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY erotic imagery, and nice tailored story. Your re-jiggeribg seems flawless. The cap is very aesthetically pleasing and easy to read...

    THANK you!

    As for the discussion question, I'm afraid I don't have any demented songs that you don't already know... "Walking around in Women's Underwear" always brings me a smile, and I usually chuckle at "Grandma got run over by a Reindeer". The jingle Bells song sung by kittens makes my eardrums kersplode...

    Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully sexy cap Dee! I don't recall the original, as I wasn't even capping three years ago!

    I hear ya on memories of 'good' stories not living up to the real ones. I always think back to those childhood favorite cartoons like GI Joe, and Transformers. I watched some recently and died a little bit on the inside.

    As to demented Christmas songs.... sorry I can't help you there. I tend to like classic Christmas songs (Twelve Days of Christmas by Perry Como, It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams...), and classics redone (Santa Bring My Baby Back by The Reverend Horton Heat, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Bare Naked Ladies...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cap! But of course, bondage always makes things better for me too! *giggle*

    I only know of two "offbeat" christmas songs really.

    One is Jonathan Coulton's Chiron beta prime, about a receiving a Christmas song from a vacation planet that's actually ran by robot overlords who put people to work in mines.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5M9UTlDb10

    And A redone version of the heat miser song from a year without Santa clause.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aARf8Zi0yGw

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish for the life of me I could remember who she is I've seen some where before wish I knew here name!

    ReplyDelete