Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Slight Adjustment .. Compounded Hourly!


Membership does have its privileges.


Made this return caption for T_M aka Felicia. She's only been making captions for a small amount of time, but her skills are increasing exponentially. The one she made me last week was VERY good, and so I wanted to give her something good to make sure she knew that I appreciated being capped.

I saw the picture and knew it should be usable for a magical compulsions caption. After photoshopping the website watermark out of the photo, I set it in the frame got to work. She is huddled up against the computer screen so it made sense that a website (The Haven, naturally) was what was causing all the changes and compulsions. I am not really sure what else to say as I wrote it out exactly how I thought it should've been made. Hopefully I brought a bit of style to the design, but its really a straightforward narrative with no twists or zingers.



3 comments:

  1. I like it Dee. And do you know that you are just daggone prolific?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Dee, I loved it. The image fits so well with the story you provided. I love constant compulsions she keeps having. Best of all she turned out very sexy and yet she still hangs onto the little edge that tells her she is still a man that is crumbling.

    xoxoxo Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely caption, for one of my new gained little sisters.
    And I agree with you, Felicia is a talent. Not only in the quality of her captions but also in the quantity.
    I take a deep bow for the both of you.

    ReplyDelete