Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Helena's New Shoes .. and Everything Else! Plus an EXCLUSIVE CAPTION!


Helena's back in action!


Wanted to whip up something quick for Helena, who hasn't been around much these last few months as real life seemed to intrude upon her TG caption fun! I hope she enjoys this little slice of OUR life here with a cute little piece from the slightly off-center mind of Dee. In a way, it pretty much encapsulates most of my TG captioning work, as the change is only slightly discussed and not focused upon (I am figuring some sort of accident caused this which is why Helena is going for a settlement in exchange for dropping a law suit) and instead I chose to work with the aftermath of how she deals with it and how it has changed her relationship with her daughter. If I was in the same boat as Helena, I'm pretty sure that somehow this would be the conversation between me and my daughter so it really sort of rings true to life, at least for me.

Also, since I recently converted my 300th dee-ciple (and now have 302 followers) I took Helena's email advice to whip up a celebratory caption. I had a silly little idea for a Ouija board story, but could only find a cartoon that would fit into what I had in mind, so I worked with it as well as I could. I am not into art usually but sometimes you just have to say, "What the fuck!" right? There are quite a few women there so why can't one of them be you?


Anyway, I hope you like both of these and look forward to something posted either Wednesday or Thursday. Keep coming back and commenting and I'll try to keep cranking out the new ones for your viewing pleasure. Any sort of topics are you looking for from me? I am definitely taking suggestions .. and also looking to fill that spot left in the caption that originally was supposed to go to Ian. Just be the first to leave your male name in quotes along with your comment and you'll be starring in a somewhat consensual cross-dressing caption!


This Ouija Board caption actually came out better than I expected!

9 comments:

  1. I like both of them. The second REALLY stands out and I love the humor to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a way, I think the drawing actually makes the humor stand out more!

      Delete
  2. two great caption. have to admit I did not get the first caption until I read your comments , hey I've had a long day!
    the second is a good fun caption. have you got any pillow fight photos ? seem to remember there was a Duran Duran vid with pillow fighting girls oh and mud wrestling or did I just (wet) dream that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I said on the haven, Brilliant. I'm also flattered that you took my suggestion for a celebration cap. That one is great as well.

    The Cure, great song. I've asked myself that question on more than one occasion;)

    Ian, The Dudan Duran video was "Girls on film". If you watch it, make sure you have the uncensored verion.
    It may spark your dreams again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Helena I shall take a trip over to u tube and relive memories.

      Delete
  4. Oh to be so wealthy you could have all the makeovers you ever wanted. I hope it is an excellent settlement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, whichever of us hits the lottery first will give the other a full day or two of makeovers .. sounds like a plan, OK?

      Delete
  5. I have just got to get me one of those Ouija boards!

    ReplyDelete