Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Kaaren's Special ... One Shining Moment in Time!


.. well, until she starts sucking off the Emcee!


Made this one as sort of a follow-up to another caption I have never posted anywhere! Actually I will post it below because it probably isn't worth having its own post. For some reason, as soon as I saw this picture, I thought of Sissy Kaaren walking on the stage to accept an award. Of course, what sort of high honor could be bestowed upon her? Well, read the caption to find out! If you need to see her in action, you can check out one of her blog HERE!


This one was made for Rachel, or as I like to call her in her male mode, Ray Chelhaven. I saw the photo and thought about it being a consolation picture of a alpha male competition, and of course, ONLY ONE WILL SURVIVE! Its meh to me, but it is playful and isn't a failure, its just sort of there.

<><><><>

Gotten a few responses from people for the last blog post. If you haven't checked it out yet, please do. I am going to respond to every comment so feel free to say something or anything. If you'd like to respond in private, just email me at d3m3nt1a.n0tm3y0u@gmail.com (exchanging the numbers for the letters, of course!) I will redact this in 3-4 days.


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Weren't you the winner in 2013? Perhaps you two can SHARE the Golden Buttplug!

      Delete
  2. I'd like to thank all the wonderful people that made this possible however many of their names elude me,,,there was the thick seven incher...the mind blowing 10 inch man, the white ones and the black ones!
    All that fun...and an award to top it off!!!!
    Oh Sweet Leeanne you are so pretty when you pout!

    Kisses all around
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Peeking in, seeing Kaaren and Leeane having a lot of fun. Softly closing the door, while giving Dee a thumbs up on the cap when leaving.*

    ReplyDelete