Saturday, December 27, 2014

On the 12th day of Vacation .. FIVE Gold Cock Rings!


I promise that THIS is the last Christmas-y caption you'll see this year!


Even though it's only the 3rd day of Christmas, everyone in the USA is truly burnt out from the Christmas season by now. Everyone has been spending their gift cards, and are gearing up for the end of one year and the beginning of the next. They've even stopped playing Christmas songs on the radio that seemed to have been there since before Thanksgiving!

Well, all except me, as I have one more caption that I haven't posted here yet. It was made for Desiree's caption contest, which netted me as caption per day in my folder for  twelve days! You can find the series in my trading folder if you'd like to see it.

Today will be a nice mellow one, at least I hope so. I am going to watch the last regular season game for the Patriots before they return to the playoffs again for what I want to be another return to the Super Bowl. Perhaps I will do a tad bit of cleaning, and maybe make some chili in the new crock pot I bought with Christmas money. My main goal is to not leave the apartment until work starts up again on Monday with another shortened week.

A reminder to everyone that we still have a DIY Challenge going on through New Years Eve which you can find up above in the LATEST DIY tab below my blog banner. I think I have two or three submissions right now so there is plenty of space to create your own. 'Normal' non-holiday Dee captions should start soon, because as of right now, I don't have any New Years Eve captions made yet. It probably depends on if I get the time. I have a few captions that are in the process of being finished up. Spare time in the Mentia household has been at a premium lately, trust me! A few minutes here and there have been all I can do!


You just KNEW I'd get to this song at some point, right?

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be there to receive from Santa on the 12th day of Christmas if he's packing like that!

    ReplyDelete