Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day .. Lingerie AGAIN?


Sometimes we just can't take a hint!


Made this one for Sarine Davis (Belladonna on Fictionmania) and it was influenced by something I have been hearing all week on the radio. As I wrote in her trading folder:
This was inspired by all the "last minute Valentines' gift" commercials playing on sports radio stations for clueless guys, for things like "50 shades of grey" teddy bears with tiny handcuffs and glow in the dark lingerie from pajama-grams. I can imagine quite a few women giving their hubby's grief, especially if they buy a size larger than what they are!
It gave me the idea from which I created this caption, so for once, the story drove me to look for a picture. Honestly, I wasn't feeling most of the photos I pulled up on Google, so I finally decided to look for a model that just looked like I knew Sara should look, if you know what I mean. I don't find this outfit trashy at all, and I'm betting 70 percent of the women out there would agree with me.

My Valentine's Day is probably going to be spent stocking up for the next snow storm that is hitting us starting early afternoon and is supposed to give us another foot of snow! ARRGHH! Like we really needed anymore, and we've got another round coming a few days after this one! This is the first year in like 20 that it is really starting to get to me. At least I don't have to work in Boston, as they've been having problems with the MBTA for the entire week and it looks like it could get even worse. On top of all that, I'm coming down with something, and everyone else that has had this seems to take weeks to really feel better. I ain't got time for that!

Hope your Valentine's Day is better than mine, but at least I'll be snowed in with my girlfriend, and possibly my daughter since her boyfriend is blowing her off for two weeks of snowboarding! I think I'll stock up on chocolate and ice cream in case she decides to mope, and hide the ammo in case she wants to go hunting for a jackass in New Hampshire!


4 comments:

  1. Love it Dee! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great twist on the witch caption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the caption... A real take on something that always pops up. But If that's how Sara looks she can't really complain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cap. If Dee likes to complain about the lingerie she gets, she could at least give Jay boobs that fit the bra. As a woman she should know how important the right size bra is;)

    I watched some Boston based cams, via Earthcam. Some cams don't work at the moment, or are snowed under. Fenway park and the HenCam gave a good impression of the amounts of snow. I don't envy you at all.
    Still I hope you had a great Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete