Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Power of the Pussy!


She's got the power in her hands!


Made this for Simone, as I wanted to make her something before the end of the year. It is always nice to have Simone in "my pocket" so to speak, for when I am making a caption that emphasizes an actual GAIN after a transformation. Many of the TG audience prefer to have a loss of control after being feminized. I can totally understand the reasoning and I enjoy a good comeuppance or submissive caption, but it can be weird that this fetish often elevates women above men, yet when a guy turns into one, he often becomes submissive and demure.

So I figured I had an empowerment caption available to me with this photo. It was slightly sensual, and you can tell the that model is feeling some intense pleasure there. I figured that I would have to write down the feelings and emotion here as I'm not giving you a pictorial shorthand by including any expressions on her face. We end up with an internalized caption and I think that was the best route I could take as it hopefully pulls the reader into the body shown in the picture.

Check in with the last caption that will give you all the details about the December DIY Challenge. I am hoping with the really flexible guidelines, we'll have a bunch of people turn in some captions. Remember that the deadline is the 27th at midnight PST, so even if you don't have time before Christmas, you can stay home on Boxing Day / Gift Returns and make them then!



3 comments:

  1. It does make a nice change for a transformation to turn out well.
    Busy fingers, just like Angus. What could he do for our hero(ine)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cap.

    For me it is not so much the control part, I like. For me it is the acceptance and self awareness part. I can find that in a cap like this, as well as in a cap about the loss of controll.

    I'll see what I can come up with for the DIY. I hope I don't get lost picture hunting.

    ReplyDelete