Sunday, January 3, 2016

Clockwise to MY Right Breast, or the Mirror's?


It can be hard to remember directions. Perhaps it is best to simplify them?!?


Made this to one of the newbies at the Haven, Terraforres, that hopefully will avoid burnout and stick around and keep the trading community engaged and interested. She knows what she wants preference wise, but it isn't too restrictive where it could hinder creativity for others, and that could be one of the things that keeps people wanting to make you captions after the initial newness wears off.

The image was saved a month or two ago, and it just lends itself to captions, don't you think? I am guessing it is one of those Brazzer blooper photos that you see now and again, or a model with a good sense of humor. It almost gave me too much to work with, and I had to make sure I reined myself in and not write too much for the photo and overwhelm it.

At some point this week, I am going to do a posting of my annual "Dee's Top 10 (or so) Favorite Captions of .." yearly review. I usually do it in December, but I had original captions I wanted to put out so you might see it split into two postings. This will give me a chance to go back over what I've made and figure out what I did well, and what I need to work on. I don't often look at my work in a grand sweep, so I am curious to how consistent I was this year. Off the top of my head, I'm betting I had a better year in 2014, but stay tuned and we can figure it out together!


Just couldn't go without another Lemmy / Motorhead song here on the blog. The man was pretty much the Johnny Cash of metal, and a true survivor. REAL music is made to be played real LOUD!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, now that's a new concept to get out of a bodysuit, and it actually makes more sense than most ways.

    While I haven't read Terraforres prefs, I have to agree with yoy that several preferences at the Haven are restrictive. I've seen several preferences of people I liked to cap, but got stuck when I tried.

    There are probably country fans who don't agree with the comparison between Johnny Cash and Lemmy, but you are right. Not only were both were very influencial in their own field, but both also brought different genres together.
    Lemmy will be missed, although he isn't planning on resting apparently, I read somewhere he was planning to come back, and if he couldn't play he wanted to haunt.

    I have to disagree with you on the part about REAL music is made to be played loud. While there is a lot of great music that supports you, if you take for instance Riu Chiu by the Monkees, now that's a song I turn down the volume, because it is to intimate to play loud. There goes of course for more music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of your captions have a twist you are taking that to a new level.

    ReplyDelete