Wednesday, February 24, 2016

With Tits, It's a Matter of Perspective!


If you take a picture of yourself showing off your tits, shouldn't it be called a "Shelfie"???


Made this one for Jezebel, and it was mostly a fun caption to let her know I was thinking about her, and she had just made me a silly caption involving "sweater kittens" so there was frivolity in the air!

Not sure what else to really say about the caption. I wanted to get it up on the blog so I wouldn't go more than 2 days without posting, but I've been quite busy doing taxes. I've been doing them for some other people on the side to earn a bit of extra money, and now I am finally ready to do mine and the rest of the people in my family, so that was last night, tonight, and maybe tomorrow night. I did find a few minutes tonight to whip a caption up, and it'll probably be posted on Sunday night, as I hope to get the DIY Challenge up here on Friday. The deadline is a few hours away, though I won't officially shut it down until tomorrow afternoon when I gather everyone's submissions and download them to the next blog post. So if you had any ideas for the challenge, get to it now! We already have a new captioner to the challenges contributing, so whether you've given it a try or not, GO FOR IT!

I've got a milestone coming up soon, and I think it will be lots of fun .. and I know there will be lots of images to see in the post. Along with that, I am thinking about doing an AMA ala Reddit style here as well, since I've recently done a fairly involved interview about TG captioning that should be posted elsewhere sometime in March. Let me know if you'd be interested in an AMA format, on the blog, perhaps as a comment and reply or its own post linked from the top banner.


Didn't leave you much tonight, so I'll give you a double shot of camera love from the early 2000's!


4 comments:

  1. Dee,

    The iPad mini comes with two cameras: a 1.2-megapixel front-facing FaceTime HD camera and a 5-megapixel rear-facing iSight camera with a f/2.4 five-element lens, hybrid IR filter, and backside illuminations. In fact, this is the exact same camera featured in the iPod touch 5. But everyone knows that, so I won't continue.

    Although the iPad mini has the same camera as the iPod touch 5, it does not have the ability to take HDR or panorama photos (both of these are software related), and it's also lacking an LED flash. This may pose a problem with some who are looking for high-end or "artistic" imaging. Not to say that software is the problem, but it may not be helping the situation.

    I wouldn't recommend getting an iPad mini for the camera alone.

    Photography is tough sometimes, but practice makes perfect.

    Please pass this along to Jeff/Jinny, and I'm sure they will eventually get the right shot (But art is all in the eyes of the viewer isn't it?)


    Joking aside, I like this caption. Nice job. Also, yes, it should be called a "shelfie."

    -Brooke

    (And yes, I did copy and paste a large part of this reply from a review of an iPad. I know very little about cameras)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dammit! I couldn't get me toes in this shot!

      Well, THAT didn't work. Perhaps I have to line up a mirror behind me so I can get my ass in the picture as well? Why isn't this working dammit! Oh well, I'll have to stay like this for awhile longer!

      Delete
  2. Great cap.
    Ah, the trouble with artistic people, always such high demands for themselves.
    Shoud we tell Jinny that there are tripods for tablets, or do we like her better this way? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your 2nd sentence is the reason it''ll take a long time for her to get back to her old self. Not from lack of a whole bunch of photo shoots, I'm sure about that!

      Delete