Friday, March 11, 2016

What Goes Better with a Body Swap? White Wine or Red?


We are well stocked up for your Friday night drinking pleasure!


The alternative caption title for this was, "Let's Toast to Our New Drinking Problem!" Made this for Corinne Beau on the Haven, and I hadn't seen her in a bit over a month there, so I made this to make sure she was doing ok. Sometimes I just PM them, other times I'll ask around.

What drew me to the picture was the hot MILF, but also the open bar she seemed to be hosting there on the patio table. It was set up perfectly for a "best case / worst case scenario" and they could either celebrate or console each other with lots of booze! When you look at it that way, its a no brainer!

The hardest part was to show that they said the same thing at the same time. I hope that I was able to convey that as best I could. I thought about some other ways to do it, like perhaps overlaying one on top of the other and staggering it slightly so both colors could be seen, but would it still be legible, and would even that get the point I was trying to get across? If anyone has ideas, I'll be happy to ponder them .. it is just so far that with probably 2k caption panels under my belt, I have hardly ever had to have the characters say the same thing at the exact same time.

So who makes out better in the long run? The hubby? The wife? Both? Us the readers?


3 comments:

  1. The way you did the at the same time part works fine. i often think that after a swap the novelty would wear of after a few days, with the same or a new set of life's hassles. the guy at the liquor store wins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely true on all counts.

      Though I think it would take about a month for the novelty of the change to wear off.

      Delete