Friday, May 13, 2016

What's Inside the Mystery Box? Who Knows? It's a Mystery!


Stop thinking outside the box. What's inside the box is all that matters now!


Is it the actual box that initiates the transformation or could it be the gift inside? Perhaps all of it is a Deus ex machina, or maybe more likely a McGuffin?

Is there a reason I keep asking questions about things I am not sure of? Do I hope that you enjoy the caption?

Made this for Ron (Rmp 42661) on the Haven. I first saw the picture and thought of the box as a prank, like putting a flaming bag of dog shit in front of someone's porch and ringing the doorbell. She looked too well dressed though for that, and it was obviously a nicely wrapped box, so it had to be a gift of some sort.

I liked the mystery aspect of it, and that it would change the item randomly. Some people love the idea of just turning into another person without regard to a certain type of body style. Martha was one of those people, and they tend to like universes like the Magic Taxi. In this case, I just sort of shrunk it down to the size of a box, and let people imagine what they are going to get.

<><><>

Hope you have a great weekend, and it looks like it should be good weather here. I want to put in the AC units, but until I find out we are staying in this apartment, it would probably be silly to put them in, just to possibly take then out again.

Also, has anyone heard from Calvin/Caitlyn Masked recently? I haven't seen her post anything on her personal blog since the 9th of April .. and I'd like to make sure she is OK. If you chat with her, tell her that Dee wants to make sure she's hanging in there. I get worried sometimes when the Guardian Demon doesn't hear from her flock from time to time!


7 comments:

  1. Like it but I'd have called the bomb squad if I found a mysterious package on my doorstep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My enemies are much more subtle than to leave a box on my doorstep. I'm wondering, do you have a beef with Wile E. Coyote? If so, don't stop for some fresh bird seed.

      Delete
  2. Fun cap Dee! I do kind of like the idea of a random box giving out gifts of transformation to each recipient. Maybe each item is used in the transformation until the recipient realizes what's going on and send it out to another person.

    Sorry for not posting. I hadn't realized it had been so long. I'll write up a post today to explain and let everyone know what's been going on. Thanks for asking and thanks for caring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea and it could be used for mischief of good. but with it being random then maybe the outcome may turn out not as intended.i imagine there might be a cake in the box when ray opens it and Rhonda being disappointed to find an irate large overweight woman turn up at her door. but its magic so it might all work out just fine with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this story! I need to send you my address so you can have the box sent to me! Thanks! Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are comment #4567, so while I can't sent you this box, I CAN make you a caption if you comment here with a male name, and a female name for yourself .. and pick a label or two of the kinds of captions you like and I'll try to whip something up for you!

      Congrats!

      Delete
    2. Sorry I didn't respond sooner to get to the head of the list but I gladly accept your offer for a few caps! I am into beautiful lingerie, especially panties. So, change Eddie into Edie!!!! Thanks!

      Delete