Saturday, October 8, 2016

The Hunger .. Sexier by the Slice!


I'd love to have a nice meatball and green pepper pizza right now. Goddess, the cravings!


Made this for Ron (Rmp42661) on the Haven. Wanted to do something a bit different for him, yet wanted to tell the story simply and directly to the point, just like he does. There isn't much subtext, and I'm not even sure if the delivery guy cast the spell or if the pizza place did. All told, I think everyone gets a happy ending here on a Saturday night!

As Brittany put it, "Poetic justice.  You stiffed the guy and now the delivery person can stiff you."



1 comment:

  1. I had pizza tonight. A frozen supermarket brought one though. But I am now sitting here in just my boxer shorts. I am feeling a little bit short changed!

    ReplyDelete