Thursday, June 15, 2017

Trapped in Your Dream World's Labyrinth?


Everything I've done, I've done for you. I move the stars for no one.


Pretty much made this caption for Jezebel because the model looked a bit like a certain actress in the classic movie, Labyrinth. There's already been much discussion of the movie and its allegory of female puberty aka coming of age so I don't particularly need to elaborate. I just sort of Dee-stilled the story into a meta caption in a way, looking at it through an adult mind.

You can read your own subtext into it however you would like and mention it in the comments section, I will be at the Live Rifftrax show " SUMMER SHORTS BEACH PARTY!" being shown on Fathom Events in many movie theaters throughout the country. If you missed it, check it out on its own replay next Tuesday night. It should be a lot of fun! I will be posting this one upon my return.



1 comment:

  1. OMG, that may be my favorite of yours in quite some time. Of course, I will be humming "You remind of of the babe . . ." all day long, and thinking of that epic bulge, but all is good with the world. :)

    ReplyDelete