Friday, November 24, 2017

Ron Goes Black Friday Shopping to Dementia's Secret! Plus a bonus caption!


I hope everyone will join Dementia's Whisper Club this Black Friday. Membership has its privileges!
And what's my secret? I I have a knack for knowing what is (or isn't) in between your thighs.


If I'm wrong, trust me, I can make sure that I'm not wrong! Dementia has a magical way about her!

Anyway, I wasn't going to make a Black Friday post and yet here are two I made once I got home from doing my Black Friday shopping. Was a very mellow affair this year, and I didn't even start until 10 AM or so. Most of my ventures were to Home Depot and Lowe's to get household stuff to keep this apartment tidy and less cluttered. Also snagged some 4k movies from Best Buy. Hit 4 stores and was done by 12 noon! WTG Dee!

Hope your day went well if you are in the US, and hope your day was a normal end of the week for those in other countries. Either way .. Weekend is here! Time to do some relaxing! Or if you had too much turkey on Thanksgiving and with the leftovers today .. go grab a workout!


Wonder if my store is in that Haven Mall. Doubt it. My landlord is always wearing a bathrobe and I haven't seen him in years. A portion of my money just disappears from my bank account each month so I don't question it. Now I'm wondering if he has a financial stake in the Haven Mall though!

Let me know how your Black Friday went, and which caption do you like better? Do you like them equally? Do they both suck eggs? You tell me. I can handle it!


1 comment:

  1. great cap dee, wish i could visit that mall. keep it up friend

    ReplyDelete