Thursday, April 28, 2016

Who'd Like to "Bea" a 1980's Video Vixen? Beatrice Black, C'mon Down!


Someone to "Gimme all your lovin', all your hugs and kisses too!"


Well, I had my ZZ Top tribute caption in mind, but I wanted it to star someone. Figured that whoever was comment #4545 here would get it .. but it ended up me responding to someone, so I went with the one closest, which was Beatrice Black. I figured it would work nicely since you don't see the woman's face, but you can certainly imagine that being your legs encased in stockings and heels.

And honestly, was there a better decade to be all slutty and feminine than the 80's? I mean, the 60's were cool too, but females still had to be somewhat demure unless you were a "bad girl". in the 80's, every woman could be aggressive. I mean, Alexis Carrington was a complete bitch on Dynasty, and everyone wanted to either be her or take her down a few pegs. All those video vixens were hot as hell, and although I liked a lot of grunge music, the fashion did no one any favors. Let's all dress up like unisex lumberjacks! Where's the fun in that?!?


So anyway, I had the video for Legs in mind when I started writing this, and just sprinkled in a bunch of other ZZ Top songs. And also as I've mentioned before, when I was real young, I always dreamed that those trampy girls were going to 'kidnap' me and make me look all hot and female too. Hmmm, didn't realize that this probably ties in with the caption I made for Lacy a few posts back, "If Only There Was One of These in EVERY Neighborhood!"  I have a feeling that I'm not the only one that had daydreams of forced trips to the beauty salon or dress shop either!

Hopefully Beatrice will enjoy her drive towards femininity. I am betting her hot rod will be functioning properly again real soon so she can head down to Le Grange.


Yeah, I had to pick this video because it is so cheesy, but still fun to watch and chuckle a bit.

2 comments:

  1. There is only so far being a Sharpe dressed man well get you. hot legs well take you a bit further if you can stand the heels.
    yes grunge was the worst dressed movement ever. when it took of i already had long hair beard and army surplus wardrobe must of been the only time i was ahead of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so flattered! Thank you!

    My 80s was mostly Goth... ah, the whisper of black silk and lace. ;)

    ReplyDelete